Lovedale Baptist Church
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Loving God, Loving People
Our Men's Ministry is made up of a great group of men committed to serving the Lord. The Men's Ministry is involved in the following areas:
1. Every Saturday Morning at 7AM, our men gather for coffee, prayer and Bible Study.
2. The Second Saturday of each month, our men join together at 8AM for a hearty fellowship breakfast (a real man's breakfast).
3. Many of our men are trained in various areas of disaster relief. They have served in virtually every disaster for the last several years.
4. A group of our men have a special heart for missions and serve on mission teams to various parts of the US each year.
5. In a effort to help those less fortunate in our community, our men serve as volunteers at the Chipola Ministry Center.
All these areas are open to men of all ages. Each man can choose to be involved in those areas where he has an interest and can begin at anytime. Training is provided. CAUTION: Many men have found our fellowship and service to others addictive.